Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving resolutions

  Well, I've been telling myself for sometime now that doing something like this will be good for me, considering that what's left of my journal is sitting on a shelf somewhere collecting dust.  I often get these weird desires to have my crappy opinion about my random interests voiced in some way, and I suppose I might as well spew them forth upon the inter-tubes (considering they'll let anyone on there right?).  So, without further adieu, This is the home of  Saint Grendel, blogging about whatever comes to mind, whenever it comes to mind.  I set a goal for myself to try to post at least 3-4 times a week, but this is certainly subject to change as my availability fluctuates.

So, yeah.  The day before Thanksgiving.  Why now?  Well, I suppose it's because I'm bored as hell, and this is the first Thanksgiving weekend that I have made the conscious choice not to spend it with my family.  Not that I don't love them dearly, but I simply don't have the cash to visit this year, and I don't want to have to burden them with bringing me down there and back on their budget.  That, and most of the people I want to see will actually be other places than home anyways (I'm talking about YOU dvinjo!). As dumb as it sounds, I'll just have to settle for a friendface (facebook) Thanksgiving with the Mom, I suppose.

I don't really have anything else to do today other than maybe help the roomie clean out some towers he got from work, and cannibalize the heck out of 'em. So, I guess I'll just finish tweaking with some of my settings here on Blogger and get on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment