Friday, March 18, 2011

Concluding Week

Well, I have a complete lack of things to post.  Unless everyone is dying to hear some unrelated workplace drama.  Didn't think so.  Blogging may just be a little light in general this weekend, because things are gonna be crazy.  Gonna be shooting with some friends on Saturday, then after that we're gonna watch some UFC, then follow that up with another LAN party.  I'm so exited, I think I'll puke my brains out!

Now, since it's been a while since I posted some music, and I'm feeling in a nerdy mood, here's some really nerdy nostalgia for ya (circa 2003!):

Desert Combat 0.35E alpha intro theme

Good times.  Double kudos to those who actually experienced the Desert Combat alphas.

Update: Yeah that's right.  I forgot to title this post... ugh.  I need some caffeine or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment