Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Woke up in a cold sweat

Not that I'm trying to jump on the whole 'blog about my dreams' bandwagon, but I had the worst nightmare last night.  Dreamed that someone was trying to break into my home, and that they knew I was there.  I grabbed my shotgun then went for my bandoleer, but the moment I removed the first shell to load it into the gun, it disappeared.  I kept going for more, but it would just happen again and again, until I was completely out of ammo.  I thought about trying to find more, but it was the middle of the night, I had no flashlight, and by this time the threat had entered inside my house.  Probably the scariest dream I had in a while, if not the most frustrating.  Weird.

Update: apparently I am the only one among my friends that would have a nightmare about being out of ammo.

No comments:

Post a Comment