Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Help I'm stepping into the twilight zone...

Ugh.  Drama.  In any form.  I just hate it.  Long story short (and not very explicit), I had the weirdest day at work.  Not bad, not good, just weird.  I'd love to go into details, but suffice it to say that it just involved some oddly behaving man placing a bag of his old phone on my desk.  Yeah, you heard me.  A bag of phone; not phones, as in plural, no.  Just a bag of phone.  Seriously.

The secret ingredient is... phone.

What do I do to relax after such weirdness?  Well, I have no new games, no new movies, no place to go, things to see, people to hang with, so I guess it's biting the bullet and giving the show Fifth Gear a try.  Hopefully that's more entertaining than the rest of my day.

Betcha no matter how good it is, it's not as good as Top Gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment