Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I'm a reeeeeal bastard.

Gee, where to start.  I'm really digging the rain we're getting.  Certainly missed the comfort and nostalgia that weather invokes in me.  Kinda having an odd time writing this right now, because I'm simultaneously talking to my brother, while sending an email to my Mom, and updating my profile all at the same time. 

Anyways, I'm sure people are getting sick of me droning on and on about how much I like the people in my department, but I can't help it.  These guys are cool.  There were several moments in the day where we just discussed various calibers/cartridges and firearm operations.

Oh, and of course it would be my luck that the day after I mock the crap out Apple, Steve Jobs would just up and die.  Way to make me look like a prick, man.  So, I will say this about the man: He was quite the innovator and inventor, who had a vision.  It's just a pity that his empire is now modeled after that Soviet one.

No comments:

Post a Comment