Monday, October 31, 2011

Let's celebrate Halloween like they do on Mars!

Eh, maybe not.  I'm just one of those people who have nothing against Halloween, but I can't motivate myself to get in a costume more than once every five years.  I should work on that.  Of course, everyone at work was having a costume contest.  I was initially interested in checking it out, because one of my coworkers had dressed in the greatest costume I had seen in years.  She had the gumption to strut the most impeccable Carmen Sandiego costume I had ever seen.  Epic Win!

Okay, so that pic don't really get the point across, but trust me, it was more than supercalafragalistic.  Well, on that note, I better get the heck outta here before those little spawns of mammon show up asking for free crap food that I don't got.

1 comment: