Friday, October 14, 2011

post absence

So, as some of you already know, I have been utterly lazy the past couple days!  Well, not so much lazy, as still going crazy with Dead Island.  I've experienced a good chunk of it, but I'm already taking a look out there to see if there are any mods for it (yep! they're here!).  But, I've talked enough about that.

What I have done in the real world recently, was fiddle around with the new Samsung Galaxy SII. Slick stuff.  Makes me wonder why anyone in their right mind would possibly want the iphone, when this offers better hardware, open-source software, and more capabilities, all for the same (or cheaper) price. 

Also, out of sheer boredom, I went on a wiki-about, and found out that Springfield Armory made 37mm anti-aircraft Gatling gun!  Holy crap!  Apparently it was a competitor to the abysmal failure that was the Sergeant York AA system. How the York won, and this didn't, is beyond me, because this thing looks just as awesome as it sounds.

Oh yeah.  I definitely want one.

No comments:

Post a Comment