Sunday, October 9, 2011

Zombies: the other happy ending to the story.

Early Thanksgiving was wonderful, thank you.  I stuffed myself with the best mashed potatoes, pies, turkey, ham, and punch this side of the state. Not many things beat eating Thanksgiving dinner with the roomie's family.

So, what else have I been doing to prevent me from posting the past couple days?  Dead Island.  Wow.  That is a game that will destroy your social skills.  An open world, first person zombie slayer, co-op multiplayer shooter?  It is so, and it works well.  I always knew killing zombies with cars, trucks, and Macguyver-ed weaponry would be awesome, and now I am vindicated.  I highly recommend that you try it, given the chance.  Heck, if you have me as a friend on Steam, I'll be happy if you join in at any time.
How 'bout a nice vacation, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment