Sunday, November 6, 2011

Has the dust settled down yet?

Well, I think I got to bed sometime around 4:30 this morning, maybe a little later.  I'm still tired to the point that I have no desire to even leave my bed yet, so I'm still sitting in it as I type.  Ugh.  I guess I have to get up now, because someone is trying to call me.  Oh, wait.  Never mind.  Nobody important.

Last night fared mostly well; my bedtime being a good indicator of it's success.  Not too many technical hiccups, other than one person's copy of SoSE crashing on start up, without a fix.  The night started with some Starcraft 2, followed with the obligatory round of Sacrifice of Angels 2.  Copious amounts of junk food and soda was consumed, along with a continual marathon of Archer at the same time.  Yeah, we had fun.


However, I'm still dead tired, yet unable to sleep anymore.  Perhaps I'll fire up some of nutnfancy's youtube channel, to put me back to sleep.  Oh, wait.  I just noticed he has a video up of a product I might actually like.  Well, it was nice to entertain the notion of sleep while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment