Thursday, December 1, 2011

The problems of single men

So, at work today, I was having another geeky conversation with a friend. Of course, the subject would be Star Trek. We first started talking about how they desperately need a new show that was halfway good, then the subject took a dark turn to unforgivable fandom. We started talking about strategies for making our own kit-bashed model ships, and where to get the supplies to do so. Yeah. But, to top it all off, I make a comment to my friend about how geeky were being at that very moment, and how this new found activity would end up eating what little was left of my free time and money. He responds by saying, “See? Who needs women?”


I retort with, “Me! Dammit! I do!”

We were obviously not working on the same plain of thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment