Monday, April 30, 2012

Rachael Kylie

So, where to start?  Other than being chaotic and frustrating, my weekend was somewhat uneventful.  Perhaps the most interesting thing of note to happen was that I ended up spending all sorts of money on Thursday, thinking I had disposable income, only to discover on Sunday that the clutch on my car has decided to start working about well as the average TSA agent.  Ain't all that just roses and peaches? 

One thing I did forget to mention, was that a friend of mine has finally released a single that is available for download on itunes.  Despite the fact that it's only available on that terrible communistic website, I highly recommend going over there and spending the one dollar for the song, because it's so dang good, it's more than worth it. 

So, what are you doing here?  What are you waiting for?  Go get it.  Now.  Really. 


No comments:

Post a Comment