Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Diablo what?

Okay, truth is, I'm pretty exited for the release of Diablo 3, but recently something else had caught my eye.  I read an article on Rock, Paper, Shotgun about the phenominal mod for ARMA 2 called Day Z.   The concept behind this mod is really what just about everyone I know was looking for in the ultimate zombie game. 

A simple search will reveal some amazing stories from those that have dared to survive in the land of chernarus after the apocalypse.  Tales of simply surviving off of the land, scavanging, crusading against the undead, or losing your soul to become the hated and feared bandits.  Tales of standoffs with other survivors, not knowing who to trust, or of three-way firefights between the survivors, the zombies chasing them, and the bandits in the apartment building across the street.  I feel like it's my dream life calling out to me.  Ah, payday cannot come fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment