Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mumbler

The pros and cons of using your friend's mumble server:

Pros:  You have a mumble server, to talk to friends and communicate while gaming.

Cons:  No one is ever freaking on the dang thing at the same time as you are.

So, it's been quite a while since I posted my frustrations with Star Trek Online, and to be honest, I'm about to hit the upper limit of patience with it.  I've always said it's a pretty terribly made game, and that the only reasons I play it are that it's Star Trek, and that everyone I know is playing it.  Now however, I'm getting close to being done with it.  It is just way too unpolished and player-hating to really enjoy for much longer.

That doesn't concern me though, because it's only a matter of weeks until Diablo 3 releases, then it's back to being a hermit once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment