Thursday, September 20, 2012

Feeling the wub-wub

Now with even more wub-wub than ever before!  So, after briskly beating Black Mesa Source, I have already set my attentions to Borderlands 2.  I have to say I'm really frustrated so far.  Not because of anything about the game itself, but because it's so dang good, and I hardly have any time to play it.  Curse you real life!  Why does it constantly have to distract me with work, women, and whatnot.

As for the actual game, even though I haven't had much time to play, I can already tell that a lot of the joy is the variety of crazy boomsticks.  there were more guns to shake a stick at in the first one,  but the sequel ramps it up past eleven.  Not only in effects, but actual visual aesthetics and usage, too.  Way cool.  Also, the humor is absolutely amazing.  I will never get tired of hearing CL4P-TP sing his own dubstep song, or do his crazy beat boxing.  Well, guess that's all the gaming I get to do for the week.  T.T.F.N.

No comments:

Post a Comment