Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Robert Stack better be narrating it all

So I have another blind date set up for the weekend, and I'm not quite sure how I feel about it just yet.  I've voiced my opinion on blind dates before, but perhaps I was a bit vague.  I'm not really against going on one at all, I like meeting new people, but it's just the concept will always make me feel uncomfortable.  I mean, trying to plan and have a pleasurable evening with someone you know absolutely nothing about will always make me a bit nervous. 

This weekend's plans in particular, seems a bit dumber than most, in that the person that roped me into it barely knows the girl I'm going out with either.  I swear, this is exactly how half of those "missing persons" segments on Unsolved Mysteries starts.  If this keeps up, I'll probably end up decapitated and dismembered in a ravine somewhere.
"Update: we still have no f-ing clue as to where this guy is."

No comments:

Post a Comment