Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A kosher caliber

So I remember a while back saying I would post some results of my first outing with the Jericho, but then I encountered some issues with the built in ICS camera app on my phone.  So, more than a few weeks late, here's a couple of my groups with it. 



Now keep in mind that this wasn't the first group I shot; it being the third and fourth respectively.  It's been a couple years since I've owned a pistol of any kind, so being naturally out of practice, my first two mags shot through the thing were downright shameful (but at least none of my rounds missed the paper).  The groups shown also aren't my best, but considering my absence from pistol shooting and my rapid improvement that day, I feel pretty proud of 'em.  I love my dang Jericho 941.

No comments:

Post a Comment