Sunday, October 28, 2012

odd social life

So, went on another excursion to the local family fun center to celebrate my friend's daughter's birthday.  Maybe I'm just weird, but for me, laser tag, go carts, and arcades will not be getting old anytime soon.  I was also talked into bowling for a bit.  I'm usually pretty terrible, and I wasn't exactly doing great that day either, but I still somehow won.  Not like it means anything when you wax a bunch of kids and shut-ins at freaking bowling, but I still felt good about it.

Also, I think for the first time ever I actually got a good fortune under my Jones soda bottle cap!  Take a look see:


Now, hopefully they're talking about the one that involves wheelbarrows full of cash....or a tall redhead works.  Yeah, that'll do just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment