Thursday, October 18, 2012

Telegram for you, Sir

Message to intertubes STOP Supplies low, but not morale STOP Car battery dead and needs replacement by tomorrow STOP Rest of day full of appointments that I shouldn't complain about, but am reluctant to go to anyways STOP I'm not feeling sick anymore, thank goodness, but I still have that lingering cough STOP Spent my time cleaning the house when I was sick STOP In hindsight, that was a bad idea STOP Nice to have a clean house though STOP Still have no idea as to what I'm doing this weekend because of multiple people requesting my presence STOP Just wish more of those people were single women STOP Obviously I've randomly been thinking of old telegrams and they way they had to word them for transmitting through Morse code STOP Don't know why I randomly decided to write a post like this, but now I fear I can't STOP in the name of love....

I would have loved trolling telegrams back in the day.  Once again, I am realizing I was born in the wrong era.  More to follow....

Update: Holy crap, I just realized this is my 470th post!  I think I'm gonna celebrate that, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow, when I actually have money.  

No comments:

Post a Comment