Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I can feel it in my code...

In my typical "the world doesn't exist" style, I'm not writing about anything major that's going on in the news, the election, the aftermath of the storm, etc.  Just gonna jot down whatever crap comes to mind that's happening in my life.

So, over the weekend I had to go see Wreck-It Ralph.  I mean, being the nerd I am, there's no way I wouldn't.  I was kinda on the fence about this one, but it actually surprised me how much I was laughing at certain moments.  In brief, it's not only a good movie, but I think it's already become a classic for me.  So go watch it. 

In other news, the roomie will be gone this whole week for training classes.  What's funny is that we have known each other for most of our lives, but we hardly ever talk until one of us is gone for even the slightest amount of time, then we start gabbing like old women who haven't seen each other in years.

No comments:

Post a Comment