Friday, November 2, 2012

Is it over yet?

Today just sucks.  Not only is work being a pain in the butt, with all sorts of problems just coming out of the woodwork, but I got some terrible news last night.  I just found out a friend of mine is in the hospital after a seizure resulted in them getting a concussion, only to learn that their blood sugar is out of whack once they get to the hospital.  I'm gonna be taking a trip down to visit after work, but I just hate the feeling of knowing there ain't much more I can do. 

So that's my day so far.  There ain't much out there I can think of that will cheer me up.  Oh wait a minute, I think this might do the trick:

Yeah, I don't think there is a single picture full of more awesome than this.  Scratch that; I found one just a bit more awesome.

There we go.  Now my day has been made just a little bit better because of 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment