Monday, March 4, 2013

I needed that

Spent the weekend doing as little as possible, and well, it was sorely needed.  Running around like crazy all over the valley, although always entertaining, gets tiring very quickly.  Just had to sit down and enjoy a good amount of time just playing Planetside 2 with the brother, which was a good amount of fun.

Speaking of video gaming whatnot, I'm really excited to hear that after much silence, that Insurgency 2 will be opening up for Beta pretty soon, and that pre-ordering the game (for only 20 bucks!) gets you early access to said beta.  I may just do that.


Also, today is the day I stop being the FNG around IT.  Not sure how I feel about it, as he's technically going to outrank me, and be younger than me, but I'm hoping for the best, so we'll see how things go.


No comments:

Post a Comment