Friday, March 29, 2013

more bathroom humor

Brace yourselves, people.  This is how terrible my thought process is.  One day, not too long ago, I was in a stall in the men's room making use of the facilities, when I hear another gentleman enter the restroom, and proceed to use the urinal next to my stall.  As I'm conducting my business, I was inclined to believe that the other gentleman doesn't know that there was another patron within, as he was making some very unflattering noses while having some difficulty in relieving himself.  I bear through the awkward tension, as it continues for a few minutes.  Suddenly, I had possibly the funniest bad idea I ever had.

I was fighting with every bit of mental strength I had to resist the insatiable urge to muster up my most official, PSA-sounding voice, and just start blurting, "You know, a weak or inconsistent stream may be a sign of larger issues relating to your prostate.  Regular checkups with a qualified physician may help reduce difficulties and prevent more serious issues, such as prostate cancer."

I was so amused by this thought I had to double check I wasn't laughing out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment