Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Oh, how I have fallen...

into the most stereotypical realms of nerd-dom.  I may have mentioned the little desk space arms race my co workers and I have going on.  I rarely care what my status is in relation to other people, but that's only because my geekyness wasn't in question.  Between my roomie's Little Damn Heroes Replica, and J's stupid sprawling fleet of mini Trek ships (he has them all, and then some), I had to make a move.  I needed something of Nerf Nuke proportions.  That's when I noticed this little guy on Amazon the other day; and needless to say, it's already on the way to my doorstep (to the detriment of my wallet).


I will cry about how much I spent on it until it gets here.  When it finally does, I'll probably be nerdgasming because I have the starship and the Jericho go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment