Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What the flying fudgesicle?

So I generally don't post news items just because there's plenty of other people that do it far better than I.  But in this case, I can't help but comment on the recent announcement on The Firearm Blog about Steven Segal lobbying for Russian Gun makers.

Okay, I'll go ahead and assume that since the Russians don't really have the same gun culture that we do here in America, perhaps they are just woefully ignorant of the the rep that he has attained here.  Unless you are in the UFC, Mr. Segal is the absolute LAST person you would want representing anything for you.  He's a prime example of someone you don't want on your side, as he constantly bludgeons everyone over the head with his ignorance every time he tries to help.
Just try and tell me you can't picture Steve over there going to a range with the lowest of all drop leg holsters, all while wearing some feeble second hand body armor.
Then again, maybe I have it all wrong.  This is the same country that insists it's special forces be able to perform a mid-air backflip upside-down hatchet attack, so maybe they really do want the King of all Mall Ninjas as their PR.  I wonder he'll be using a special golf cart with modified shrike missiles.

Join the elite cadre of Mall Ninjas!

No comments:

Post a Comment