Thursday, July 11, 2013

I know too many awesome people

So what's been happening?  Well, I went and saw Oz the great and powerful at the dollar theater with some friends last weekend.  Final verdict for the film?  Meh. Not bad, just not really good either.  The roomie was kind enough to treat me to some chipotle the other day, and I'm planning on going to see another movie tonight with the roomie and some friends.

Speaking of which, the movie I'm planning on seeing is Pacific Rim.  I think I can safely say without having seen anything more than trailers, that this movie is going to be awful.  Awful in the sense that it may end up being a real guilty pleasure for me.  From what I can tell, if I try to make sense of the story, I will get a migraine along with borderline depression, but I'm a massive sucker for giant robot action, GLaDOS, Ron Pearlman, and Charlie Day, so that means I'm guaranteed to pay money to go see this thing.


The only thing I'm wanting from it is giant robot crazyness with commentary by GLaDOS, and I have no doubt it will deliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment