Thursday, August 22, 2013

What can I say?

This week has been a real dud for content.  The neurons needed for even mediocre writing have ceased to fire and may have finally extinguished.  Nah, just kidding.  But this week has been rather uneventful, and my mind seems to have no creativity to conjure up recently.  Hopefully, I'll actually have things going on to actually write about in the near future.

In the absence of real stuff, I have been getting back into playing War Thunder (still a really gay name for any game), and have been tearing it up while flying the British aircraft.  I dunno what it is, but those stupid British planes seem to be far more effective in my hands than the American ones, which to me seems a bit silly.  I would think a plane armed with six .50 cals would be far more effective than one with eight .30 cal MGs, but whatever.
Not much in the looks department, but man is she potent!
The real joy was when I finally unlocked the Beaufighter Mk.X.  This plane is the most heavily armed monster of the skies, sporting four 20mm cannons along with six .50 cal machine guns.  What's funny is that the plane is in the unlock tree for bombers, and is widely regarded as a torpedo bomber, but I exclusively use it as a heavy fighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment