Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Huh? What day is it?

I've said it before, but I'll say it again.  As much as I like my blog, I can't help but take the occasional break.  Especially when it's a three day weekend kind of scenario.  Anyways, what's been going on?  Sad to say, nothing overly exciting.  My temporary roommate moved out, I watched Star Trek V again with someone who had never seen it before, and I took my temporary roommate to see the Hill AFB Museum.  Okay, so maybe that's more eventful than I let on, but it don't change the fat that it feels like nothing is happening.

I should be super excited that I won't be working a full week, or that I have the apartment all to myself, or that I got to chill with some good friends, but I dunno I just feel kinda odd this week.  I really want to go shooting and get some zen, but alas, I still hurt too much for cash to be able to afford ammo.  Not even enough to blast some space garbage...


No comments:

Post a Comment