Wednesday, December 4, 2013

After action report

So Thanksgiving went off without a hitch.  I really enjoyed my time just relaxing with the rest of the family, spending most of our time just watching Rifftrax, or some other crazy show.  I love going down there, even though staying an extra day made for such terrible traffic on the way back that it was inducing murder worthy rage.  What is it with these Utah drivers?

The real trouble this year will be securing time off around Christmas to see if I can pull off the same stunt again.  I should have a bit of extra cash for the holidays, and I'm looking forward to having a bit of cash to maybe pick up some ammo for the 12guage, 20guage, and some 9mm before heading down again.  I'm feeling the urge to move some desert real estate around with boomsticks again.


No comments:

Post a Comment