Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Oh thank goodness I can finally relax

January has been a cruel mistress for me, but now that it has passed, and I am now moved into the new abode, and things have otherwise begun to normalize.

As with any change there will be upsides and downsides.  The downsides: the new place aint as nice as the old place, I don't have as much time to myself, as it is much farther away than the old place, and I have to put up with the idiots riding the train.  But that don't mean that it has doesn't have it's advantages.

So, the upsides are: despite all the idiots, I still like riding the train, I am directly under the flight path to the Air Force base here (I know I'm weird, I'm the only one I know of that loves the sound of low flying jets), I'm next to a million cool places to eat (such as an excellent Irish pub I like), the place is cheaper, and I'm actually closer to a couple of friends out here.  All in all, I think I've come out on top.

Not the prettiest looking train, but at least it's patriotic in color?

No comments:

Post a Comment