Friday, May 30, 2014

That special time of year?

I don't know what it is, but this seems to be the time of year that everyone I know, along with their nephew's cousin's uncle's former roommate to Disneyland this week.  Not just a few select individuals either, there is a solid seven people I know all going and they aint going together cause they don't' know each other.  Yet somehow this is the time they all seem to synchronize their visit (almost perfectly,too).  Things like this are liable turn me into some kind of conspiracy theorist.


In other news I did manage to meet a girl that not only got a random joke I made referencing George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty Four, but told me that she is constantly frustrated by the amount of people who never get her frequent references to it, too.  We spend a good amount of time doing nothing but that for a while and laughing our butts off.  Needless to say, I think she's worth asking out.  Now I just gotta figure out how in the world to do that in Newspeak.  Maybe if told her that my Eastasia wants to go to war with her Eurasia?  Yeah, I'm not really good at these kind of things.  Maybe we can go watch Brazil or something.


Oh and as I was about to post this, it appears my brother had to ride the train back early from downtown so that he can give me my keys back, which he forgot he was carrying in his pocket.  Yeah, that could have been bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment