Tuesday, January 18, 2011

my subconcious is retarded

Someone called me around 7:30 this morning, and I was so tired that once the call was over, I went to sleep and had a dream.  In this dream, I was walking down a pathway in some kind of park, when I saw the person that called me, standing a few dozen yards away.  What was weird was that they were dressed in some kind of nordic/viking outfit and was holding a freaking claymore that was bigger than they are.  That's when this person starts to yell and charges right at me.  I wasn't really scared, but I was so shocked to see this, that I couldn't move.  They continue to charge me, screaming the whole way, while I remain motionless.  As this person approaches me, they raise their sword to strike me down, but right as the sword is about to hit me, the dream ends.

Freaking weird huh?  See, the worst part of it all though, is that I wouldn't put it past this person to actually do something like that.  Man, I may need some professional help, or something.

2 comments:

  1. we all have some mess up dreams, But i will say,WTF, and yes it was me calling u in the morning and just to see what was going on,hahaha you are going to loose your mind or something. weird

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope, u called me closer to 8:00. this is another person...

    ReplyDelete