Sunday, January 23, 2011

Overload of overdose

I had no idea at the beginning of the week that my weekend would be so dang busy.  I had all sorts of stuff going on.  First, I did some gaming on friday night, had a bunch of errands to run the next morning, had a canceled shooting trip that day that I ignored and went shooting anyways, then I went to a small party at a friend's place on saturday night, followed by breakfast with my 2nd family the next morning, followed by church immediately afterwards, and I just found out my roommate had invited a bunch of mutual friends over this afternoon.  Whoah.

Now, in this amount of time I have ingested entirely waaaay too much sugar and junk food.  I feel like Wilford Brimley in Family guy.



Now who the hell did I hit?

No comments:

Post a Comment