Thursday, July 14, 2011

Oh crap

Looks like the tables have turned and now I'm the one who's about to be ruined because of the incredible edible internet.  Yeah, I think I may be in a little bit of crap.  Okay, not that much crap, but crap.

On a lighter (and MUCH weirder) note, I had another fun discussion with someone last week, that I thought was hilarious, but that I haven't decided to type down until now.

So, we were talking, and the cursed one mentions how her sister had a baby, and that they needed to do a caesarean to get things wrapped up (yeah, I know getting to the gross stuff already).  So anyways, little miss yellow rose begins saying how, if she had to go through that, she'd wanna be able to watch everything going on.  I retorted by pointing out, she better not have a doctor with my sense of humor around, because I would totally try to see if I could get a little "Aliens" doll to pop out while she's watching.  She said she would have to give me props if I managed anything like that.  Yeah, she says that now, but....

So anyways, that's how I lost my medical license.

No comments:

Post a Comment