Monday, August 22, 2011

inside jokes

They are all I really enjoy.  Wish I could go into details of what today had in store for me, but that would be one heck of a long and boring story, with little payoff, so I won't.

Well, one thing that happened, was that I got a coworker some chocolate milk, and they decided to share a bit with me.  But instead of just getting a glass of chocolate milk, I end up getting this ridiculous, unholy concoction, which is a glass of the richest, sweetest, most chocolaty milk known to man, topped with whipped cream, that has chocolate syrup on top of that!  I responded accordingly:
Why have I never thought of doing that before?  Oh yeah, because I'm already ridiculously fat to begin with, and I don't need to think up any more crap I can eat that will kill me.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment