Saturday, August 27, 2011

Isn't it ironic?

That right now, the people of Libya actually have more freedom to bear arms than any American currently does?  Sorry, I've been watching that newsreel of Gaddafi's compound being raided, and I can't get over the fact that some guy not "protected" by any kind of constitution, gets access to a G36.  A gun that is not much different from some guns you can get in the U.S., but that I will never be able to own, because I stupidly decide to obey worthless, pointless, and convoluted laws like an idiot.

My constant prayer is:  May God soon deliver a painful, sweet, and long lasting justice to all who pretend to "protect" us through bureaucracy and legislation.  All those whom restrict my personal freedom in any way are my enemy, regardless of what flag they salute, and may their blades chip and shatter.  Preferably in their faces, and with some kid's homemade lemonade sprinkled on the wound afterward.

Dammit, I just REALLY want one of these friggin' things!

No comments:

Post a Comment