Thursday, August 25, 2011

Once more unto the breach

Never to return.  Ever.  I just want everyone to know that I hate people.  I hate them because I have given a good portion of my life to being nice, helpful, or polite, and all that happens, is that I get crapped on.  Hence why I'm not a nice guy anymore.  I met one person in particular, that shook that up for a while, but it was short lived.  Granted, I'm an awkward soul, with more than an occasional problem expressing myself, but there is just no way I can keep going on this way.  I hate to get all emo on everyone, but the lyrics to this one ought to sum up how I feel about her.

Pulp - Like a Friend 

I want you to know I love you, I really do.  I loved you since the day I met you, and for a short time, I did with all of my heart.  But now I doubt I'm even a friend, because you don't trust me, and I don't trust you; probably never will.  Nor do I think I can respect you.  I wonder if you really know what love even means.

1 comment:

  1. i hate people to, mostley the ass holes that do not give me the job i need so so so badley, we all must suffer, But it is those tough times that makes us stronger, and better people.

    ReplyDelete