Friday, March 9, 2012

Week of weakness

Once again, I completely pass the whole week by without posting anything and something terrible has to happen.  I belatedly heard the news that the blogger going by the moniker Neptunus Lex had died in an accident involving his F-21 Kfir. 

I always meant to add Neptunus Lex to the blogroll, but like my posting, I decided I'd just get 'round to it.  Now, we are left with another space that is on the internet with some of the musings, thoughts, opinions, and experiences of a very interesting man that does for a living what I always dreamed of doing.   In my eyes, this man was a hero, someone of great substace and character to look up to.  Who, thanks to the internet, people can still get to know a little.

May the wind be at your back.

No comments:

Post a Comment