Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Second verse same as the first

Just in case you didn't hear:
To those I know and love

Yeah.  Apparently I must repeat myself.  Well, maybe I'm a little too harsh.  I understand why people want to set me up, but it doesn't change the fact that I just plain don't like it.  No matter who the person is.

Now for something completely different.  I don't know if I've mentioned it here, but I have become completely addicted to the site Aviation Intel.  It's like a purely aviation focused version of Defense Tech, but updated more often and with more meat to the stories/articles.  I could do nothing but read it all day and be one happy camper.  Heck, I pretty much did just that when I found out about it.  So, if you like aviation, along with a serious analysis of programs along with the politics/reasoning behind them, go give it a look see.  I promise it'll demolish all your free time.

Not much else going on in my neck of the woods, but suffice to say that I'm still carrying a personal vendetta against the people responsible for the fortunes underneath the Jones Soda bottle caps.

Oh wait a minute, I actually got a good one for once.  Nevermind.

No comments:

Post a Comment