Thursday, August 16, 2012

more conversations from work and elswhyr*

So since I don't have a whole lot of time to write at the moment, I'll simply share with you a couple retarded quips I made.  Today, one of my coworkers, who loves to view me as a therapy 'pet-project' or something, was giving me another pep- talk.  He said, "You need to be more confident and just let it out more"
"I'm pretty sure people get arrested for that"
"What?"
"Yeah, people do that and they get comments like: dude, put that thing away, there's like children here!"

Another thing that seemed to come up with a lot of people this week, was why I don't have a girlfriend.  I simply told them, "Look, a big part of the problem is that there are only two types of women who are attracted to me.  Either they're licking the windows of the short bus, or were prematurely released from Arkham Asylum."

*yeah, that's not spelled incorrectly, it's another refrence.

No comments:

Post a Comment