Friday, February 1, 2013

Forget taking a bite of the Big Apple...

...it can bite me.

I never liked New York.  Never saw the appeal.  Went there once to conduct some business and see the sights, but that curiosity wore off so fast, I ended up spending most of my time in Jersey, which I don't regret.  As nice as Jersey was, I spent most of the days just washing off the layer of film off my body that accumulated while I was across the river.  So, of course I had to throw in my two cents after reading another all-star post by Tam.  Go read, then you'll get my comments.


I swear, every single time I read something that woman posts, I'm reminded that if I ever meet a woman like her, I'm gonna have to break record speeds to slap a ring on that, cause it'll totally be worth it.

Jeez, I need to dial the fanboy-stalker meter down a bit, don't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment