Friday, February 8, 2013

We have bacon flavor too!

Ah, I love my job.  I come in this morning, and what do I behold?  A pancake breakfast with bacon, sausage, hash browns, and homemade syrups!  So nice to know they are so accommodating to my stereotypical fat American lifestyle.

Not only that, but now we have a whole flavored syrup bar in the back to make Mountain Dew mixers with. So far my favorite is the blackberry flavored dew, though raspberry, strawberry, and cherry mixed with mango all make a pretty good case for themselves.  I swear this place is trying to fatten me up for the alien harvest of my internal organs.


As for the relative radio silence around here, it's because I've really been throwing myself into my new copy of "Hoser here...Shoot!".  I've only had a few short minutes to get into it, but I've already been rolling around laughing so hard that I'm in pain.  Pilot humor is the best humor, as it the most politically incorrect as you can get.  So, it's needless to say that I highly recommend this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment