Monday, May 6, 2013

All across the weekend

What is it about today?  I am tired beyond all belief, despite having gotten to bed early to specifically avoid this problem.  So that being said, I'm pretty low on blogfodder, as i am still not fully defrosted yet.  There are a couple things worth mentioning though.

All weekend long, I heard nothing from the roomie's mouth, unless he also made mention of the weather, and how it was the perfect weather for shooting, if ammo still existed.  That realization made me very nearly depressed, but being invited to eat with his family nearly makes up for all of that.  Dang good authentic Mexican food can solve a lot of problems.

Also, I noticed there was mass amount of people on the blogroll (among other cool people) headed to The NRA convention this weekend, and they all appeared to have lots of cool or at least interesting things to say, so check some of 'em out.

And since I don't really have anything else, here's a hilarious gif for you:

No comments:

Post a Comment