Thursday, May 30, 2013

Northern exposure

Started the day by stopping by the Army Surplus store, to pick up some artillery shell boxes along with some snacks and sweets.  Then, we immediately followed it up by stopping at the Golden Spike, which was cool.
nice
After that, we ran by the Thiokol (now ATK) rocket display, to see some of the coolest implements of destruction this side of the planet, which is a highly recommended attraction.  Upon leaving there we stopped over in Brigham city to check out the local candy shop, and then made our way to Logan.

I swear, every time I go to Logan I am immediately impressed with that place.  I would love nothing more than to spend the rest of my life there.  We stopped by the temple, then perused a local used bookstore, which seemed to enchantingly go on forever.  Also stayed long enough to have dinner at the Bluebird restaurant, which very well may be the coolest ambiance of any restaurant I have ever been to.  It's certainly the kind of joint you expect to to see Winston Churchill dining at if he happened to come by.

Yup. I totally got to move to that town stat.

No comments:

Post a Comment