Friday, January 24, 2014

Things that cheer me up

Okay, compared to the beginning of this month, this hasn't been a bad week at all, but certainly has been exasperating.  So, in light of that, here's a short list of things that really helped to cheer me up after such a long week:

Due to Jennifer's great suggestion, I started reading The Blogess, and came across the greatest chat conversation ever.

Reading up on Larry Correia's Sad Puppies 2: Rainbow Puppy Lighthouse the Huggening campaign is great, but this post was particularly good.  Which reminds me, I still need to buy the rest of the monster hunter series.

Tam's Fun Show song always warms the heart.

Aviationintel is back with more fascinating articles for nerdy enjoyment.

A famous person that I can actually care about had a birthday the other day, and we should all be grateful for his discovery of God's own caliber (.45 ACP).

So enjoy these distractions while I continue with my moving of locales. 

No comments:

Post a Comment