Wednesday, March 19, 2014

the zombified radioactive cockroach of guns

They just keep turning up.
 

Behold the wonder that is the gun people just can't seem to let go of.  A gun that everyone thought died out with the third reich and only lived on in spirit through the AK is now turning up in every conceivable place known to man.  First they show up in the Syrian debauchery, then a couple show up in gun buybacks, and now we can see 'em roaming the breadbasket of Europe.  Every time I go to The Firearm Blog, I feel like I'm catching up on the National Inquirer's headlines as they search for sasquatch/alien Elvis/zombie Reagan/whatever the hell else.

I can only image where they're gonna end up next.  I can see the headline now, "drunken, in debt Nebraska farmer spots glowing STG-44 fall from sky, now charges admission to freakshow for locals interested in seeing the piece." 

No comments:

Post a Comment