Monday, September 5, 2022

Kill 'em all (thanks to Metallica for the title)

I have generally been keeping away from most domestic politics and news on here lately, but I was utterly flabbergasted by the last week's speech by our former Vice President. He openly called Trump and his followers as a "clear and present danger to the United States" which is unprecedented, as that is president speak for open war. 

In not so many words, he has said that there is no place for political violence in America ever, but has openly condoned such act before by the groups on his side before and in this same speech is calling for it happen to those who support or have supported Trump, which is nothing less than state sponsored terrorism itself. He says a peaceful transition of power and the discussion of opposing ideas needs to be be encouraged, unless you are a Trump supporter, then you are is in his words, "unacceptable".

In the end gives some meaningless platitudes about unity and peace, but it rings pretty hollow after calling half of America domestic terrorists and calling for violence against them. I can't help but also feel like this was meant to be intentionally provoking to the other side, I'm just shocked that he was willing to be so inflammatory to such an unprecedented and insane degree, even with his feckless mental condition.

So, as an american who voted the wrong way, can read English so can confirm there was election meddling, I'm armed, I voted for Trump, and will gladly vote for Trump again, and I guess because of Biden I am now the domestic terrorist/extremist he is warning about, so to his speech I say:

No comments:

Post a Comment