Thursday, December 9, 2010

Look at the bones!

I just figured I would post something away from home for once.  Granted, not far from home (about 5 miles), but the point is still valid.

I sometimes wonder if I get any respect from other people at all.  I was at a friend's house yesterday, and someone there wondered if I was gay, and another friend told me today that I should get into online dating.  Two things that, once heard, will plummet any man's confidence in life in general.  I tried to drown my sorrows with some Stewart's root beer, but that stuff was pretty gross.  I'm always disappointed when Henry Wienhard's isn't available.  At least I'm watching Monty Python's The Holy Grail.  That will put a smile on even the most calloused of old stones.  It's comforting to know that, at the end of the day, the black knight will always triumph!

No comments:

Post a Comment