Friday, December 31, 2010

There goes the decade

Well, I can't say it's been a great year, but I guess it wasn't too bad.  The point being, I guess, is that 2010 is sick of our crap and is packing it's bags for good this time.  No point in trying to say you'll change, cuz it ain't changing it's mind, but people attempt it anyways.  I suppose any reason to change for the better is a good reason, so I'll go ahead and say that I actually have a new years resolution this time around and that I actually plan on sticking to it.  So, 2011, I see you coming and I say, "bring it on!"  Let's see if you can waver my dedication to 2010.

Update:  Yep, took about four days for me to completely abandon my new years resolution.  Well, I take that back.  I'll still try, just not as hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment