Thursday, December 23, 2010

Well, happy birthday and merry Christmas!

The events so far: I have no raincoat and have had to freeze my butt off at work (I'm sure it's still there).  I had to yell at multiple people for being stupid while I was there, and lifted WAY too much heavy crap.  Now I'm having heated arguments with my lower back about whether or not I should be feeling mass amounts of pain.  Later, I forgot my cellphone halfway across the state, and nearly got into an accident on the freeway when the guy in front of me lost control of his truck.  Yep, doing pretty good so far.

Right when I begin to think the week of fail is about to rear it's ugly head, something awesome actually happens to me!  I get a little brown package at the doorstep.  I got my Christmas present from my family. 
I have been dying to read this one for a while now.  I just gotta see if can prevent myself from reading the whole thing within two hours like I usually do.  As much as I love to read, I'm really not one for novels very often.  Non-fiction is where you'll always find me when I'm at the library. 

So, despite all the crap of the day, it's still a good one.  I like it when I'm reminded that my family loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment