Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I knew I missed my chance, but still...

Effing mood swings.  It's been a really long time since I've sworn this much in one day.  Stupid, smegging, mother puss-bucket, friggin' dumb, damned engagement announcements!  What's next?  Rabies shots for the Easter Bunny?  Ugh, I need to go shooting again.  Like, right now.  I need to destroy something in a safe and legal manner before I get really frustrated.  I wish there were more farms around here, so I could just go jackrabbit hunting.  Then I'd get the satisfaction of killing something while being productive, and possibly get paid for it.

Man, today actually seemed like it would almost be good, too.  May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the nappy beard that is this day.  Where's a good Anthrax outbreak when you need one?  I swear everything just seems to piss me off today.

Update: 










Yeah, this is still pretty much how I feel.  On the bright side, at least I'm not Drew Barrymore.  Then I'd actually be screaming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment